Protection of personal data
We take the protection of personal data very seriously. Below you will find all the information about what data we collect and how we handle it. The protection of personal data is governed by the GDPR Regulation (formally Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC).
Who we are
Chládková & Klimo real estate agency
Prague 2 - Vyšehrad
Company ID: 66849098
Tax ID: CZ7701180432
We process the following personal data
• telephone (hereinafter referred to as "personal data")
Purpose and processing time
The reason we collect and process your personal data is to complete your inquiry.
For the purpose of processing requests, we archive personal data for a period of 10 years.
Partners and providers
We use third parties to provide you with the best services. Below is a list of them.
• Hosting provider swREALKO s.r.o.
• Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are not currently used by the company.
Security and protection of personal data
We have to, by law, take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data, to eliminate the possibility of unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, their change, destruction or loss, unauthorized transfers, or any other unauthorized processing and misuse of personal data. This obligation applies even after the processing of personal data has ended.
We protect all electronic data stored by a secure protocol (HTTPS encrypted using TLS), which protects the connection between your web browser and our server from eavesdropping and data forgery.
We have set up user access control, a rights and role management system, which ensures data protection against unauthorized access. All persons who come into contact with personal data in the performance of their duties are bound by professional secrecy.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
• raise an objection to the processing;
• request information from us about the processing of personal data;
• request access to personal data from us;
• request a correction, change or an update of inaccurate personal data;
• request an immediate deletion of personal data from us;
• request a limitation of the processing of personal data;
• ask us to transfer personal data in a machine-readable format;
• If you have any doubts about the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
All partners in the Chládková & Klimo real estate agency, with an office at:
Neklanova 42, Prague 2 - Vyšehrad, 128 00, and a contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
are self-employed individuals who, within the scope of providing services in the real estate market, process personal data. Therefore, they are in the position of Personal Data Administrator in relation to these processings.